Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Old May 12th 05, 09:56 PM
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Cable company Telewest is beefing up its Flextech Television channel business,
paying upwards of 130m to acquire the rest of Sit-Up Ltd, operator of
shopping and film channels across digital TV in the UK.

http://www.c21media.net

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk contact me via above

Old May 13th 05, 01:50 AM
Yddap

In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} opined very noisily:
Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Cable company Telewest is beefing up its Flextech Television channel
business, paying upwards of 130m to acquire the rest of Sit-Up Ltd,
operator of shopping and film channels across digital TV in the UK.

http://www.c21media.net

Useless ref URL, requires subscription
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

Old May 13th 05, 11:06 PM
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Yddap:
In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} opined very noisily:
Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Cable company Telewest is beefing up its Flextech Television channel
business, paying upwards of 130m to acquire the rest of Sit-Up Ltd,
operator of shopping and film channels across digital TV in the UK.

http://www.c21media.net

Useless ref URL, requires subscription

Still displays on the home page so no need for subscription.

At the time it was the only website with the news.

http://www.dtg.org.uk/news/news.php?...ass=193&id=872 now
has details.

Old May 14th 05, 12:54 AM
Charlie Pearce

On Fri, 13 May 2005 00:50:52 GMT, "Yddap"
wrote:

In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} opined very noisily:
Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Cable company Telewest is beefing up its Flextech Television channel
business, paying upwards of 130m to acquire the rest of Sit-Up Ltd,
operator of shopping and film channels across digital TV in the UK.

http://www.c21media.net

Useless ref URL, requires subscription

I was just wondering what it had to do with a Sky newsgroup...

Charlie

--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs
Old May 14th 05, 11:09 PM
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Charlie Pearce:
wrote:

In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} opined very noisily:
Telewest set to acquire Sit-Up

Cable company Telewest is beefing up its Flextech Television channel
business, paying upwards of 130m to acquire the rest of Sit-Up Ltd,
operator of shopping and film channels across digital TV in the UK.

http://www.c21media.net

Useless ref URL, requires subscription

I was just wondering what it had to do with a Sky newsgroup...

Charlie

The channels appear on the Sky EPG.