Sky +

Old May 14th 05, 08:53 AM
Pam Gasson

Default Sky +

Hello

I have the Family Pack at the moment. If I have Sky + am I right in
thinking it
will cost 199 + 60 for installation, and also 10 a month? And will I
have to keep my DVD player to watch the DVD's that I already have?
Thank you.

Pam

Old May 14th 05, 01:35 PM
Tumbleweed

--

Yes so it might be worth considering paying a quid or two more and getting
sports or movies channels as well. Obviously they have priced it this way

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com