OT Pro-BNP Fervour Reaches some newsgroups

Old June 14th 09, 08:44 AM posted to uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.tv.sky
Frederick Williams

Default OT Pro-BNP Fervour Reaches some newsgroups

Stephen O'Connell wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
I fixed that for you

I can handle people like the BNP not liking blacks or whatever, that's
their choice. But why is everything ALWAYS a Jewish conspiracy?

I can answer that one: since the jews run everything they also run the
conspiracy theorists.

--
.... when we came back, late, from the hyacinth garden,
Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not