don't touch these guys

Old July 1st 03, 08:58 PM
Ted

Default don't touch these guys

I ordered a new tivo from orbitsat.com (Orbitz) and let me tell you it has
been the biggest head ache I have ever seen. I know some times you can have
bad CS with a good company... but this has been a nightmare. Prices aren't
everything...

Do anything to stay away from these guys!!

Old July 2nd 03, 01:16 AM
Jason O'Rourke

I ordered a new tivo from orbitsat.com (Orbitz) and let me tell you it has
been the biggest head ache I have ever seen. I know some times you can have
bad CS with a good company... but this has been a nightmare. Prices aren't
everything...

Eh, ymmv. Your complaints are a bit vague, though I know you wouldn't
be the first to dislike orbitsat or americansat. I had no problems
on a tivo and a panasonic HD box.

--
Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com