How does Pout work ???

Old October 31st 03, 12:29 PM
Jacko3

Default How does Pout work ???

I have cancelled $ky and have the up-to-date card (that should allow
me to watch FFV) but incase it doesn't... I keep seeing people talk
about Pout...

What is it?
How does it work?
How much does it cost?
Can I register online?
Old October 31st 03, 12:45 PM
^^artnada^^

"Jacko3" wrote in message
m...
I have cancelled $ky and have the up-to-date card (that should allow
me to watch FFV)

Subject ended. You answered your own question.

Old October 31st 03, 04:09 PM

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:45:10 GMT, "^^artnada^^"
wrote:

I have cancelled $ky and have the up-to-date card (that should allow
me to watch FFV)

Subject ended. You answered your own question.

No he didn't!

He asked

What is it?

Its a PPV service which requires an up-to-date card to operate

How does it work?

When you register with them they send you an up-to-date card (which
you already have)

How much does it cost?

A few pounds - cheaper that the new "official" way to get a new card

Can I register online?

Yes
Old November 1st 03, 12:42 AM
Dale Richards

K said this:

How much does it cost?

A few pounds

It doesn't cost a penny.

Old November 1st 03, 12:50 AM
Alan Lynas

Dale Richards wrote:
K said this:

How much does it cost?

A few pounds

It doesn't cost a penny.

It does now :-(

Old November 1st 03, 06:27 AM
Jomtien

Dale Richards wrote:

How much does it cost?

A few pounds

It doesn't cost a penny.

I thought that some had been charged?

The Sky Digital FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/guiv
BBC gone? : http://www.astra2d.co.uk/
----
Only the truth as I see it.
No monies return'd. ;-)
Old November 1st 03, 06:27 AM
Jomtien

Jacko3 wrote:

I have cancelled $ky and have the up-to-date card (that should allow
me to watch FFV) but incase it doesn't......

Your card should work until the next card change. Forget about it.

Old November 1st 03, 01:58 PM
BillR

Alan Lynas wrote:
Dale Richards wrote:
K said this:

How much does it cost?

A few pounds

It doesn't cost a penny.

It does now :-(

My two Pout cards didn't :-)

Old November 1st 03, 07:55 PM
Alan Lynas

BillR wrote:
Alan Lynas wrote:
Dale Richards wrote:
K said this:

How much does it cost?

A few pounds

It doesn't cost a penny.

It does now :-(

My two Pout cards didn't :-)

You obviously got them before Pout realised they were onto a good
thing and started charging credit cards a £5 registration fee. But £5
is less than £20 +VAT and I received an informative welcome letter
from "Amanda Kiss", telling me that Pout is "overhauling the outdated
sex industry and bringing it to the modern enjoyer." Not only did I
get a V2 sky card for my fiver but I also got to join the ranks of the
"modern enjoyers!" :-)

Old November 2nd 03, 02:43 AM
Dale Richards

Jomtien said this:

Dale Richards wrote:

How much does it cost?

A few pounds

It doesn't cost a penny.

I thought that some had been charged?

I posted that I had, but soon realised that the charge was due to a *second*
attempt to register, which was actually successful.

As far as I know, no-one has been charged for the Pout card, as long as they
only do it once per card.