OT Adverts

Old May 19th 05, 11:01 AM
strange_too

Default OT Adverts

Is it me or are those M&S food adverts so annoying? Don't get me started on
the Jamster ones. Some adverts are fantastic, the new Golf GTi being one of
them, but these just bug me.

Just my opinion.

Old May 19th 05, 08:56 PM
mike ring

"strange_too" strange_tooREMOVE wrote in
:

Is it me or are those M&S food adverts so annoying?

Just my opinion.

Yes, for inoffensive ads, they get right up my nose

mike