AD: SICK OF FREEWARE?

Old January 26th 04, 12:00 AM
DirSat

Default AD: SICK OF FREEWARE?

Hey Guys..

We all know the feeling of coming home and looking at the "Black Screen of
Death" with that annoying "Call Ext.....blah". I don't know about you but
a couple of times I had friends over to watch the game and BAMN the card
goes down and I didn't have a script, mind you this was years ago but you
get my point. It can be embarassing and annoying. If your looking for a
service that you can depend on and not have to worry well then you have
found us, we have over 5-10 backup scripts 24/7 just incase our primary does
decide to die and your in the middle of a movie you can run and program your
card right away NO DOWN TIME. We have been up for over 80 days with our
strong hybird script.

What is a hybird script?

Its an ACT and 3M combined incase the 3M starts hashing the ACT clicks in,
its a beautiful way of scripting and the only scripts staying up longer
than a week nowadays. Check us out @ http://www.pdsconnect.com

I promise you won't be dissappointed! Your account will be active
instantly. Start watching TV again

-
PDS Staff

http://www.pdsconnect.com

- Use of our private scripts
- 24 / 7 Live Technical Support From Over 15 Professionals
- Access to over 10 Backup Scripts 24/7 Via Client Login
- Exclusive Members Area
- Platinum Subbed Bin Attached to 3M
- Unlimited card loads!
- No need for valid bins, everything is included