Oxford TV

Old May 11th 19, 04:04 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_3_]

Default Oxford TV

On 11/05/2019 14:01, tim... wrote:

When I lived in Chelmsford the local region was Anglia from Norwich

I never once went to Norwich, it was 2 hours and about 30 quid away by
train

OTOH I went to London frequently at 45 minutes and 10 quid (both rounded
up to today's money)

But I had to have news of Farmer Joe's cow as my local news

When I lived near Chelmsford I was working on a farm. I'd rather have
heard about Farmer Joe's cow than anything to do with London, which at
the end of my student days I was only too happy to leave, vowing never
to live there again. Ever since, if perchance fate took me to London,
usually I spent just enough time there to accomplish what I needed to
do, and then left immediately.

Nuts!!!!!

Seems reasonable to me.