audio described adverts

Old May 12th 19, 08:04 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

Default audio described adverts

OK so Virginmedia is doing it, anyone seen any others, well heard them and
while I'm here somebody told me that just before the holiday he was
watching the news and had the subtitles on and all the way through the item
about the holiday it keeper calling it bonk holiday, not bank holiday, I do
trust everyone refrained from sex during the break.

grin.