Torroidal transformers free of charge

Old May 10th 19, 09:22 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_4_]

Default Torroidal transformers free of charge

I have three torroidal transformers 230V to 12V rated 300W formerly
used for lighting purposes. Like Mr Carver I am reluctant to throw
them away. I appreciate the logistics of transporting could be a
challenge.

Anyone interested please email me after decyphering what is below:
scott dot simpson at gefion dot myzen dot coh dot united kingdom
Old May 10th 19, 03:28 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv

On 10/05/2019 09:22, Scott wrote:
I have three torroidal transformers 230V to 12V rated 300W formerly
used for lighting purposes. Like Mr Carver I am reluctant to throw
them away. I appreciate the logistics of transporting could be a
challenge.

Anyone interested please email me after decyphering what is below:
scott dot simpson at gefion dot myzen dot coh dot united kingdom

The inability to throw anything away is leading me to make a desperate
and I'm sure futile plea.
Anyone interested in:
A great huge box of assorted SCART leads
A drum of 11mm diameter 50 ohm co-ax
Some random lengths of 8mm and 11mm 75 ohm semi-airspaced coax
A great big bag of weird phone adaptors (not sure what they're for)
A lot of assorted TV aerial mast clamps
etc
etc
etc

Old May 10th 19, 03:59 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andrew[_6_]

On 10/05/2019 15:28, Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

Bill

Todays common BBC news (TV, radio), is Britain holds HALF of
all europes self storage facilities.

Can't you rig up something for your hens to climb all over, out
of all that coax ?.

Old May 10th 19, 08:55 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Michael Chare[_5_]

On 10/05/2019 09:22, Scott wrote:
I have three torroidal transformers 230V to 12V rated 300W formerly
used for lighting purposes. Like Mr Carver I am reluctant to throw
them away. I appreciate the logistics of transporting could be a
challenge.

Anyone interested please email me after decyphering what is below:
scott dot simpson at gefion dot myzen dot coh dot united kingdom

"dot coh dot" or maybe "dot co dot"?
--
Michael Chare
Old May 10th 19, 09:03 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_4_]

On Fri, 10 May 2019 20:55:27 +0100, Michael Chare
wrote:

On 10/05/2019 09:22, Scott wrote:
I have three torroidal transformers 230V to 12V rated 300W formerly
used for lighting purposes. Like Mr Carver I am reluctant to throw
them away. I appreciate the logistics of transporting could be a
challenge.

Anyone interested please email me after decyphering what is below:
scott dot simpson at gefion dot myzen dot coh dot united kingdom

"dot coh dot" or maybe "dot co dot"?

That's one part of the puzzle solved :-)
Old May 17th 19, 05:51 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Scott[_4_]

Can I take it no-one wishes to unburden me of these items?
Old May 19th 19, 07:35 AM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

"Scott" wrote in message
Can I take it no-one wishes to unburden me of these items?

Not for me Mr Scott, but thank you for the offer.

Toppy 5800 free of charge Mark Carver UK digital tv 26 May 14th 19 02:44 PM
Compatible MLV transformers for Lutron Grafik Eye Sean Home theater (general) 2 November 1st 04 08:21 PM
Does Comcast charge extra for the "HD" even if you have digital already? Kevin Miller High definition TV 6 January 16th 04 03:52 AM
Will Directv charge Ted Satellite dbs 6 December 16th 03 08:37 PM
Will Directv charge Ted Satellite dbs 0 December 15th 03 04:01 PM