SOT: Have I got no news for you

Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andy Burns[_12_]

Default SOT: Have I got no news for you

Roderick Stewart wrote:

If you use CCleaner instead, you can select which cookies to keep.

No, I like nuking them all at least once a day.

I use "I don't care about cookies" which stops most of the EU cookie
warning popups, and a password manager with a master password to
remember logins.

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Andrew[_6_]

On 21/05/2019 16:14, Andy Burns wrote:
Roderick Stewart wrote:

If you use CCleaner instead, you can select which cookies to keep.

No, I like nuking them all at least once a day.

+1