APROPOS OF NOTHING

Old April 12th 19, 04:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Findlay[_3_]

Default APROPOS OF NOTHING

On 11 Apr 2019, Java Jive wrote
(in article ):

On 11/04/2019 16:28, Bill Findlay wrote:
On 11 Apr 2019, Java Jive wrote
(in article ):

On 10/04/2019 23:02, Bill Findlay wrote:
On 10 Apr 2019, Java Jive wrote (in
):

On 10/04/2019 05:18, Bill Wright wrote:
On 09/04/2019 21:33, Java Jive wrote:

Homosexuality may be cultural, or an outlet for sexual urges when
there are no women available.

Yes, the vast majority of it is almost certainly cultural,

You try telling a homosexual that his desires are merely cultural.

Again, I cannot claim expertise in what follows

Very wise of you, since your meanderings on the subject
exhibit the Dunning-Kruger effect in full force.

Mmmm! Pots & kettles ...

Mmmm! Playground "and you!" argumentation.

I note that I provided a quote that part refuted your reference. I note
that then you reverted to the 'playground "and you!" argumentation'.

And so the juvenile tit-for-tat continues.

--
Bill Findlay

Old April 12th 19, 04:44 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Java Jive[_3_]

On 12/04/2019 16:40, Bill Findlay wrote:

And so the juvenile tit-for-tat continues.

*You* began it, and *you* are continuing it.