Moon landing dvd

Old April 13th 19, 03:40 PM posted to uk.tech.digital-tv
Phi

Default Moon landing dvd

Some of the Youtube revelations seem to include various Earth based
operations.

+ACI-Brian Gaff+ACI- +ADw-briang1+AEA-blueyonder.co.uk+AD4- wrote in message
+AD4- Hi a few years ago I heard that a tape had been found in Australia at the
+AD4- tracking station containing pristine data from the first moon landing
+AD4- including the frame sequential data of the famous shadowy pictures of Neil
+AD4- stepping off the Lem now as I recall him saying.
+AD4- When I had eyesight all we had was that horrible smeary image which
+AD4- according to the experts were derived from a camera looking at a crt.
+AD4- I wondered if anyone had seen the so called cleaned up version and whether
+AD4- it was appreciably better.
+AD4- Brian
+AD4-
+AD4- --
+AD4- This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from...
+AD4- The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
+AD4- briang1+AEA-blueyonder.co.uk
+AD4- Blind user, so no pictures please
+AD4- Note this Signature is meaningless.+ACE-
+AD4-