Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)

Old July 22nd 03, 04:06 AM
George Stamatis

Default Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)

Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know a way to make an illegal card for the following
system satellite "Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)" or even a software with
That has the Numbers that we have to put in or something like that ??

You can post here or send me an e-mail in private.

Thankx in Advance,

George

--------------------
Remove the word "SPAM" from my e-mail address in order to work.
All SPAM'S received will be traced and sent to their Internet Providers for
investigtion.
--------------------

Old July 22nd 03, 05:24 PM
abqdoe

George Stamatis wrote in message om...
Hello Everyone:

Does anyone know a way to make an illegal card for the following
system satellite "Dish Network DV3 (Model 3100)" or even a software with
That has the Numbers that we have to put in or something like that ??

You should learn to use Google, and start by "thinking" in the correct
terms. If what you want to do is to "break the law", I doubt that
anyone is going to provide you assistance. If on the other hand,
you're wanting assistance with testing your system, then perhaps
you'll find assistance.