Engineer Service Code For Philips 32PW9618 TV - Anyone

Old May 3rd 04, 02:57 PM
David Gibson

Default Engineer Service Code For Philips 32PW9618 TV - Anyone

Hi,

Would anyone please be able to tell me how to access the service menu
for a Philips 32PW9618 TV set.

Regards
Dave Gibson
Old May 10th 04, 12:33 AM
Jim Barry

David Gibson wrote:
Would anyone please be able to tell me how to access the service menu
for a Philips 32PW9618 TV set.

Philips really doesn't want you to do this. As I understand it, either =
you need to have a special service remote, or you have to take the back =
off the set and short out a couple of pins. If you search for "philips =
service menu" on google.com and groups.google.com you should find some =
relevant information.

I avoided this inconvenience by buying a Sony instead.

- Jim