Keeping snow and ice off satellite dish

Old May 24th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Default Keeping snow and ice off satellite dish

Any suggestions for heating tape so I can keep BUD viewable in snow and
ice.

Old May 26th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.video.satellite.tvro

Put a couple of infrared spot at the base of the dish projecting in the
center. They don't put to much heat, but it's enought to prevent ice and
snow to stay in the dish. For sure, if you got 30cm in a day, it will not be
enought.

Bye
Jacques

ups.com...